Your privacy is important to us. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that we collect, and the ways in which we may use that personal information.
While we currently do not collect any information, we reserve the right to do so and may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website;
- Information that you provide in registering with the website;
- Information about transactions carried out over this website;
- Information that you provide in subscribing to services; and
- Any other information that you send to us.
We reserve the right to and may use your personal information for any lawful purpose, including but not limited to:
- Administering this website;
- Personalizing the website for you;
- Enabling your access to and use of the website services;
- Publishing information about you on the website;
- Sending and supplying to you products, services, information and other material that you purchase, request or subscribe to;
- Sending you statements and invoices for purchases and collecting payments from you; and
- Sending you marketing, informational and other communications.
In the event that we disclose your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, we may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
This website contains links to other websites and we are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.